Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yamah R1 2015- 4 Button switch, for standard and kit ECUs
4 way race bike handlebar switch – Yamaha R1 2015 onwards, for standard and kit ECUs
This switch is intended to replace the standard left hand handlebar switch and features the following controls. Full data sheet download available on next page tab.
- Select (mode) function)
- UP function
- DOWN function
- Lap – set
- Wiring for the clutch switch is included
- The aluminium assembly has been designed ultra-slim and encompasses 3 sealed switches.
No modification of the bike wiring is necessary, this kit plugs directly into the 8 way and 4 way connector of the standard loom.
- Width at centre – 13.5mm
- Cable length – Same as the standard switch
- Coating – Black anodise
- Made in the UK
- 4 x sealed push-button switches
- Pre-wired connector to suit the standard bike wiring
- retaining screws
Alternative 3 and 5 way left side switches are available for track bikes using the standard ECU or Kit ECU, as well as a matching 5 way for the right side
1 in stock (can be backordered)