Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Yamaha R1 – 5 Button Race Switch Left side – KIT ECU + Loom only
5 way race bike handlebar switch – Yamaha R1 2015 onwards , kit YEC ECU and wiring application only – Left side
This switch is intended to replace the standard left hand handlebar switch on track bikes fitted with the YEC kit and features the following controls. Full data sheet download available on next page tab.
- Map switch (latching on/off)
- UP function
- Select (mode) function)
- DOWN function
- Pit speed limit (push and hold)
- This switch does not include the manual lap timer originally from the flasher lever. But we can include the 2 wires for this on special request and also supply an additional remote single switch (extra cost option)
- Wiring for the clutch switch is included
- The aluminium assembly has been designed ultra-slim and encompasses 5 sealed switches.
No modification of the bike wiring is necessary, this kit plugs directly into the 8 way and 4 way connector of the standard loom.
- Width at centre – 13.5mm
- Cable length – Same as the standard switch
- Coating – Black anodise
- Made in the UK
- 5 x sealed push-button switches
- Pre-wired connector to suit the standard bike wiring
- retaining screws
Alternative 3 and 4 way left side switches are available for track bikes using the standard ECU and wiring, as well as a matching right side 5 way.
Available on backorder